Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of February 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 16, 1944 was a Wednesday and it was the 47th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 238 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,156 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 919 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Madelina - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 353 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Madelina will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Madelina will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Wayne King
- 1909Hugh Beaumont
- 1934Hal Kalin
- 1935Sonny Bono
- 1949Lyn Paul
- 1957LeVar Burton
- 1961LaGaylia Frazier
- 1975Nanase Aikawa
- 1976Joe Odagiri
- 1980Agim Kaba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 16.
- 1804Karl Theodor Ernst von Siebold, German physiologist and zoologist (d. 1885)
- 1825Crosby Stuart Noyes, American newspaper publisher (d. 1908)
- 1909Richard McDonald, American businessman, co-founded McDonald’s (d. 1998)
- 1944António Mascarenhas Monteiro, Cape Verdean politician, 2nd President of Cape Verde
- 1961Andy Taylor, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Duran Duran and The Power Station)
- 1965Dave Lombardo, Cuban-American drummer (Slayer, Grip Inc., Fantômas, Voodoocult, and Testament)
- 1980Longineu W. Parsons III, French-American drummer (Yellowcard)
- 1987Ryosuke Miura, Japanese actor
- 1989Elizabeth Olsen, American actress and singer
- 1995Katy Dunne, English tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1630Dutch forces led by Hendrick Lonck capture Olinda in what was to become part of Dutch Brazil.
- 1862American Civil War: General Ulysses S. Grant captures Fort Donelson, Tennessee.
- 1881The Canadian Pacific Railway is incorporated by Act of Parliament at Ottawa (44th Vic., c.1).
- 1923Howard Carter unseals the burial chamber of Pharaoh Tutankhamun.
- 1936Elections bring the Popular Front to power in Spain.
- 1943World War II: Red Army troops re-enter Kharkov.
- 1983The Ash Wednesday bushfires in Victoria and South Australia kill 75.
- 1987The trial of John Demjanjuk, accused of being a Nazi guard dubbed “Ivan the Terrible” in Treblinka extermination camp, starts in Jerusalem.
- 1991Nicaraguan Contras leader Enrique Bermúdez is assassinated in Managua.
- 1999In Uzbekistan, a bomb explodes and gunfire is heard at the government headquarters in an apparent assassination attempt against President Islom Karimov.
View the complete list of historical events for February 16.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 16 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Ballew, Judith Godrèche, Allison Wolfe, Caroline McWilliams, Cara DeLizia, Preity Zinta, Chandler Canterbury, Lily Mariye, John Brownlee, Mina Caputo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 16 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 16, 1944.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 15, 1941 – Mike Love, American singer-songwriter (The Beach Boys and Celebration); August 16, 1961 – Michaela Dornonville de la Cour, Swedish singer and actress (Army of Lovers); May 7, 1945 – Christy Moore, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Planxty and Moving Hearts).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,149