Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of February 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 28, 1933 was a Tuesday and it was the 59th day of the year 1933. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,824 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,044 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Ben Hecht
- 1940Joe South
- 1950Jaime Fabregas
- 1961Toshihiko Tahara
- 1971Maxine Bahns
- 1971Peter Stebbings
- 1972Ville Haapasalo
- 1978Jeanne Cherhal
- 1991Hikaru Yamamoto
- 1993Emmelie de Forest
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 28.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 28.
- 1670Benjamin Wadsworth, English-American clergyman and academic (d. 1737)
- 1929John Montague, American-Irish poet and academic
- 1940Barry Fantoni, English astrologer, author, and illustrator
- 1946Don Francisco, American singer-songwriter
- 1948Steven Chu, American physicist and politician, 12th United States Secretary of Energy, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1949Ilene Graff, American actress and singer
- 1951Bill Cratty, American dancer and choreographer (d. 1998)
- 1980Glasner da Silva Albuquerque, Brazilian footballer
- 1980Lucian Bute, Romanian-Canadian boxer
- 1980Tayshaun Prince, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 628Khosrau II is executed by Mihr Hormozd under the orders of Kavadh II.
- 1710In the Battle of Helsingborg, 14,000 Danish invaders under Jørgen Rantzau are decisively defeated by an equally sized Swedish force under Magnus Stenbock. This is the last time Swedish and Danish troops meet on Swedish soil.
- 1784John Wesley charters the Methodist Church.
- 1870The Bulgarian Exarchate is established by decree of Sultan Abd-ul-Aziz of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1922The United Kingdom ends its protectorate over Egypt through a Unilateral Declaration of Independence.
- 1980Andalusia approves its statute of autonomy through a referendum.
- 1997An earthquake in northern Iran is responsible for about 3,000 deaths.
- 1997GRB 970228, a highly luminous flash of gamma rays, strikes the Earth for 80 seconds, providing early evidence that gamma-ray bursts occur well beyond the Milky Way.
- 2002During the religious violence in Gujarat, the 97 people killed in the Naroda Patiya massacre and 69 in Gulbarg Society massacre.
- 2013Pope Benedict XVI resigns as the pope of the Catholic Church becoming the first pope to do so since 1415.
View the complete list of historical events for February 28.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 28 and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Firass Dirani, Paul Samson, Malene Espensen, Loona, Barbara Knox, Rachel Messerer, Chris Whitley, Holly Brisley, Tsuyoshi Koyama, Yann Tiersen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 28 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 28, 1933.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1978 – Julian Casablancas, American singer-songwriter (The Strokes and Julian Casablancas + The Voidz); March 13, 1913 – Lambros Konstantaras, Greek actor (d. 1985); November 5, 1942 – Pierangelo Bertoli, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,025