Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1940 was a Wednesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1940. It was the 2nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,899 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,633 days or 26.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 979 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 18, 1971.
If a dog named Putin - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Putin will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Putin will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Francis X. Bushman
- 1919Rex Marshall
- 1922Hannelore Schroth
- 1940K. J. Yesudas
- 1940Walter Hill
- 1943Jim Croce
- 1947James Morris
- 1960Gurinder Chadha
- 1970Buff Bagwell
- 1981Brian Joo
View the complete list of January 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1776George Birkbeck, English physician and academic, founded Birkbeck, University of London (d. 1841)
- 1883Aleksey Nikolayevich Tolstoy, Russian journalist, author, and poet (d. 1945)
- 1934Leonid Kravchuk, Ukrainian politician, 1st President of Ukraine
- 1944Bernard Derome, German-Canadian journalist
- 1944Frank Sinatra, Jr., American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1958Eddie Cheever, American race car driver
- 1964Akifumi Tada, Japanese composer
- 1979Bodo Sieber, German rugby player and coach
- 1985Sofia Yfantidou, Greek heptathlete
- 1998Xu Shilin, Chinese tennis player
View the complete list of January 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 236Pope Fabian succeeds Anterus to become the twentieth pope of Rome.
- 1072Robert Guiscard conquers Palermo.
- 1791The Siege of Dunlap’s Station begins near Cincinnati during the Northwest Indian War.
- 1861American Civil War: Florida secedes from the Union.
- 1901The first great Texas oil gusher is discovered at Spindletop in Beaumont, Texas.
- 1946The United States Army Signal Corps successfully conducts Project Diana, bouncing radio waves off the Moon and receiving the reflected signals.
- 1972Sheikh Mujibur Rahman returns to the newly independent Bangladesh as president after spending over nine months in prison in Pakistan.
- 1981Salvadoran Civil War: The FMLN launches its first major offensive, gaining control of most of Morazán and Chalatenango departments
- 2005A mudslide occurs in La Conchita, California, killing 10 people, injuring many more and closing U.S. Route 101, the main coastal corridor between Los Angeles and San Francisco for 10 days.
- 2007A general strike begins in Guinea in an eventually successful attempt to get President Lansana Conté to resign.
View the complete list of January 10 historical events.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mariangela Melato, Barbara Steele, Xavier Samuel, Bernard Cribbins, Nino Alejandro, Jacqui Dankworth, Eva González, David Wain, Paulina Porizkova, Brian Cobby.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 10, 1940.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th January 1940 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 12, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 26, 1952. Your incompatibility score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1225. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 10, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 10th day of 1940
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 2nd Wednesday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 321 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 28,899 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,633 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 979
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 18, 1971
- Age in dog years: 375 dog years old using a Black and Tan Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 12, 1941 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 26, 1952 (-167)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1975 – Sigurd Wongraven, Norwegian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Satyricon and Storm); July 10, 1931 – Nick Adams, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1968); May 2, 1948 – Larry Gatlin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Imperials).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,631