Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1955 was a Monday and it was the 10th day of the year 1955. It was the 2nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,350 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,783 days or 21.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 790 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 18, 1986.
If a dog named Halley - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Halley will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Halley will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Jessie Bond
- 1939Sal Mineo
- 1943Kristiina Elstelä
- 1945Jennifer Moss
- 1966Naomi Zaizen
- 1973Ryan Drummond
- 1980Petri Lindroos
- 1996Sakurako Ohara
- 2006Angelina Jordan
View the complete list of January 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1480Margaret of Austria, Duchess of Savoy (d. 1530)
- 1898Katharine Burr Blodgett, American physicist and engineer (d. 1979)
- 1945Colonel DeBeers, American wrestler
- 1947James Morris, American bass-baritone opera singer
- 1952Scott Thurston, American guitarist and songwriter (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers and The Stooges)
- 1974Andrey Korneyev, Russian swimmer (d. 2014)
- 1980Aleksandr Pogorelov, Russian decathlete
- 1983Danilo Dirani, Brazilian race car driver
- 1987Chiaki Ito, Japanese singer, actress, dancer, and model (AAA)
- 1989Solji, South Korean singer (EXID)
View the complete list of January 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar crosses the Rubicon, signaling the start of civil war.
- 69Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus is appointed by Galba as deputy Roman Emperor.
- 1810Napoleon Bonaparte divorces his first wife Joséphine.
- 1863The London Underground, the world’s oldest underground railway, opens between London Paddington station and Farringdon station.
- 1923Lithuania seizes and annexes Memel.
- 1929The Adventures of Tintin, one of the most popular European comic books, is first published in Belgium.
- 1946The first General Assembly of the United Nations opens in London. Fifty-one nations are represented.
- 2007A general strike begins in Guinea in an eventually successful attempt to get President Lansana Conté to resign.
- 20112010–11 Queensland floods: Torrential rain in the Lockyer Valley region of South East Queensland, Australia, causes severe flash flooding, killing 9 people.
- 2015A mass poisoning at a funeral in Mozambique involves beer that was deliberately contaminated with crocodile bile leaving at least 56 dead and nearly 200 hospitalized.
View the complete list of January 10 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kenichi Mikawa, Dane Cook, Mickey Ferriols, Hiroomi Tosaka, Johnnie Fingers, Marius Müller-Westernhagen, Koichi Iwaki, Muddy Waters, Charlotte Best, Roger Peterson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 10, 1955.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th January 1955 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 17, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +224. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 5, 1934. Your incompatibility score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 10th January 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 10, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 10th day of 1955
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 2nd Monday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 26 days
- Age on next birthday: 64 years old
- Days since birth: 23,350 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,783 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 790
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 18, 1986
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 17, 1966 (+224)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 5, 1934 (-162)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1956 – Marco Paolini, Italian actor and author; May 16, 1925 – Bobbejaan Schoepen, Belgian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 2010); May 23, 1957 – Mark Arnold, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,766