Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1955 was a Monday and it was the 10th day of the year 1955. It was the 2nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,269 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,756 days or 21.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 787 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 18, 1986.
If a dog named Koto - a Cesky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Koto will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Koto will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Billy Varga
- 1920Georges Marchal
- 1940Walter Hill
- 1944Frank Sinatra, Jr.
- 1947James Morris
- 1958Caroline Langrishe
- 1961Evan Handler
- 1978Tamina Snuka
- 1987Chiaki Ito
View the complete list of January 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1715Christian August Crusius, German philosopher and theologian (d. 1775)
- 1840Louis-Nazaire Bégin, Canadian cardinal (d. 1925)
- 1903Barbara Hepworth, English sculptor (d. 1975)
- 1908Paul Henreid, Italian-American actor and director (d. 1992)
- 1921Tasso Kavadia, Greek actress (d. 2010)
- 1947James Morris, American bass-baritone opera singer
- 1957Greg Walden, American politician
- 1963David Dewayne Johnson, American murderer (d. 2000)
- 1964Akifumi Tada, Japanese composer
- 1986Saleisha Stowers, American model
View the complete list of January 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 9The Western Han dynasty ends when Wang Mang claims that the divine Mandate of Heaven called for the end of the dynasty and the beginning of his own, the Xin dynasty.
- 236Pope Fabian succeeds Anterus to become the twentieth pope of Rome.
- 1861American Civil War: Florida secedes from the Union.
- 1922Arthur Griffith is elected President of the Dáil Éireann.
- 1923Lithuania seizes and annexes Memel.
- 1971A by-poll is held in the Lebanese Chouf District.
- 1972Sheikh Mujibur Rahman returns to the newly independent Bangladesh as president after spending over nine months in prison in Pakistan.
- 1999Sanjeev Nanda kills three policemen in New Delhi, India with his car, an act for which he was later acquitted, resulting in a sharp drop in public confidence in the Indian legal system.
- 2013More than 100 people are killed and 270 injured in several bomb blasts in Pakistan.
- 2015A traffic accident between an oil tanker truck and passenger coach en route to Shikarpur from Karachi on the Pakistan National Highway Link Road near Gulshan-e-Hadeed, Karachi, kills at least 62 people.
View the complete list of January 10 historical events.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sheryl Lee, Dolly Parton, Tomiko Ishii, Shoshana Damari, Marilyn Manson, Thomas Hayward, Jasmine Guy, Adam Sandler, Demy, Dicky Cheung.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 10, 1955.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th January 1955 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 17, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +224. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 5, 1934. Your incompatibility score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 10th January 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 10, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 10th day of 1955
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 2nd Monday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 107 days
- Age on next birthday: 64 years old
- Days since birth: 23,269 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,756 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 787
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 18, 1986
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a Cesky Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 17, 1966 (+224)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 5, 1934 (-162)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1939 – John Bardon, English actor (d. 2014); September 1, 1948 – James Rebhorn, American actor (d. 2014); December 1, 1944 – Pierre Arditi, French actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,842