Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1955 was a Monday and it was the 10th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,115 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 782 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Gilda - a Jack Russell Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gilda will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gilda will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Bernard Lee
- 1927Gisele MacKenzie
- 1927Lee Philips
- 1930Elaine Devry
- 1939Sal Mineo
- 1960Gurinder Chadha
- 1960Samira Said
- 1982Misato Fukuen
- 1987Chiaki Ito
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1853Jessie Bond, English singer and actress (d. 1942)
- 1887Robinson Jeffers, American poet and philosopher (d. 1962)
- 1927Johnnie Ray, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1990)
- 1939Jared Carter, American poet and author
- 1944Jeffrey Catherine Jones, American artist (d. 2011)
- 1960Gurinder Chadha, Kenyan-English director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Tatjana Mannima, Estonian skier
- 1982Josh Ryan Evans, American actor (d. 2002)
- 1982Julien Brellier, French footballer
- 1982Tomasz Brzyski, Polish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar crosses the Rubicon, signaling the start of civil war.
- 1791The Siege of Dunlap’s Station begins near Cincinnati during the Northwest Indian War.
- 1863The London Underground, the world’s oldest underground railway, opens between London Paddington station and Farringdon station.
- 1922Arthur Griffith is elected President of the Dáil Éireann.
- 1927Fritz Lang’s futuristic film Metropolis is released in Germany.
- 1946The first General Assembly of the United Nations opens in London. Fifty-one nations are represented.
- 1954BOAC Flight 781, a de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1, explodes and falls into the Tyrrhenian Sea killing 35 people.
- 1981Salvadoran Civil War: The FMLN launches its first major offensive, gaining control of most of Morazán and Chalatenango departments
- 1985Sir Clive Sinclair launches the Sinclair C5 personal electric vehicle, which became a notorious commercial failure and later a cult collector’s item.
- 1999Sanjeev Nanda kills three policemen in New Delhi, India with his car, an act for which he was later acquitted, resulting in a sharp drop in public confidence in the Indian legal system.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Isaacs, Beah Richards, Charlie Young, Frances Langford, Yuki Kubota, George Merrill, Robert Montgomery, Jared Gilman, Jay Robinson, Camryn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 10, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1952 – Paul Le Mat, American actor; April 13, 1958 – Hisako Manda, Japanese actress; October 8, 1970 – Anne-Marie Duff, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,140