Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of January 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 30, 1947 was a Thursday and it was the 30th day of the year 1947. It was the 5th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 336 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,058 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,019 days or 24.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 917 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 8, 1978.
If a dog named Marlene - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 353 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marlene will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Marlene will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914David Wayne
- 1919Nikolay Glazkov
- 1920Delbert Mann
- 1942Marty Balin
- 1960Gerald Finley
- 1963Daphne Ashbrook
- 1963Tina Malone
- 1972Zoren Legaspi
- 1974Christian Bale
- 1980Josh Kelley
View the complete list of January 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 30.
- 1841Félix Faure, French politician, 7th President of France (d. 1899)
- 1925Douglas Engelbart, American computer scientist; invented the computer mouse (d. 2013)
- 1927Ahmed Abdul-Malik, American bassist and oud player (d. 1993)
- 1938Islam Karimov, Uzbek politician; 1st President of Uzbekistan
- 1957Polly Horvath, American-Canadian author
- 1958Brett Butler, American actress and producer
- 1962Abdullah II of Jordan
- 1980Leilani Dowding, English model and actress
- 1982Jorge Cantú, Mexican baseball player
- 1990Nils Miatke, German footballer
View the complete list of January 30 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters WVKWXIUEHWS? Check your answers here: Word scramble WVKWXIUEHWS. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1648Eighty Years’ War: The Treaty of Münster and Osnabrück is signed, ending the conflict between the Netherlands and Spain.
- 1889Archduke Crown Prince Rudolf of Austria, heir to the Austro-Hungarian crown, is found dead with his mistress Baroness Mary Vetsera in the Mayerling.
- 1908Indian pacifist and leader Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi is released from prison by Jan C. Smuts after being tried and sentenced to two months in jail earlier in the month.
- 1911The Canadian Naval Service becomes the Royal Canadian Navy.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Cisterna, part of Operation Shingle, begins in central Italy.
- 1956African-American civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr.'s home is bombed in retaliation for the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
- 1959MS Hans Hedtoft, said to be the safest ship afloat and “unsinkable” like the RMS Titanic, strikes an iceberg on her maiden voyage and sinks, killing all 95 aboard.
- 1964Ranger program: Ranger 6 is launched.
- 1975The Monitor National Marine Sanctuary is established as the first United States National Marine Sanctuary.
- 2003The Kingdom of Belgium officially recognizes same-sex marriages.
View the complete list of January 30 historical events.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 30, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jim Meskimen, Miles Higson, Petra Marklund, Jason Bernard, Laurent Voulzy, Antonio Banderas, K. Bikram Singh, Oleg Tabakov, Yuka Kashino, Hero Fiennes-Tiffin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 30 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 30, 1947.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th January 1947 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +210. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 27, 1940. Your score is -232. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 30, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 30th day of 1947
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 5th Thursday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 336 days
- Age on next birthday: 75 years old
- Days since birth: 27,058 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,019 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 917
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 8, 1978
- Age in dog years: 353 dog years old using a Irish Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1971 (+210)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 27, 1940 (-232)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.I.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1978 – Jang Woo-hyuk, South Korean rapper and dancer (H.O.T. and jtL); July 5, 1963 – Russ Lorenson, American singer and actor; July 23, 1921 – Calvert DeForest, American actor (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,935