Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1988 was a Sunday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 162 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,795 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 366 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Kira-A - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 136 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kira-A will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kira-A will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Guy Marchand
- 1938Richard Benjamin
- 1953Peter Bazalgette
- 1956Al Corley
- 1958Denise Welch
- 1962Hannah Mary Rothschild
- 1968Graham Linehan
- 1969Michael Kelly
- 1975Enrique Palacios
- 1985Tao Okamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1892William Roy Hodgson, Australian soldier and diplomat, Australian High Commissioner to South Africa (d. 1958)
- 1950David Judge, English political scientist and academic
- 1956Natasha Shneider, Russian-American singer, keyboard player, and actress (Eleven) (d. 2008)
- 1960Hideaki Anno, Japanese animator, director, and screenwriter
- 1964Nigel Murray, English boccia player
- 1973Madhureeta Anand, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974John Bale, American baseball player
- 1976Christian Vande Velde, American cyclist
- 1986Tatiana Volosozhar, Russian figure skater
- 1991Suho, South Korean singer (Exo)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 22.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1762Trevi Fountain in Rome is officially completed and inaugurated by Pope Clemens XIII.
- 1809On the second and last day of the Battle of Aspern-Essling (near Vienna, Austria), Napoleon I is repelled by an enemy army for the first time.
- 1826HMS Beagle departs on its first voyage.
- 1864American Civil War: After ten weeks, the Union Army’s Red River Campaign ends with the Union unable to achieve any of its objectives.
- 1872Reconstruction: U.S. President Ulysses S. Grant signs the Amnesty Act into law restoring full civil and political rights to all but about 500 Confederate sympathizers.
- 1943Joseph Stalin disbands Comintern.
- 1980Namco releases the highly influential arcade game Pac-Man.
- 2002In Washington, D.C., the remains of Chandra Levy are found in Rock Creek Park.
- 2009The Credit CARD Act of 2009 was signed into U.S. law by the President, Barack Obama.
- 2014General Prayut Chan-o-cha of the Royal Thai Armed Forces announces a military coup d'état, following six months of political turmoil.
View the complete list of historical events for May 22.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kylie Bisutti, Bruce Beeby, Charlene Choi, Ruth Jones, Chris Carter, Hoku, Narumi Tsunoda, Nivek Ogre, Sabrina van der Donk, Lisa Mitchell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 22, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One More Try by George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 28, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1946 – Steve Kanaly, American actor and director; October 20, 1994 – Morgan Featherstone, Australian model; February 18, 1952 – Juice Newton, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,280