Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1988 was a Sunday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 88 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,869 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 368 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Rich - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 136 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rich will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rich will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1823Isabella Glyn
- 1867Romaine Fielding
- 1898Lucy Doraine
- 1907Martha Angelici
- 1923Denise Pelletier
- 1924Charles Aznavour
- 1957Gary Sweet
- 1964Mark Christopher Lawrence
- 1973Donell Jones
- 1979Maggie Q
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1694Daniel Gran, Austrian painter (d. 1757)
- 1733Alexander Monro, Scottish anatomist, physician, and academic (d. 1817)
- 1783William Sturgeon, English physicist and inventor, invented the electromagnet and electric motor (d. 1850)
- 1903Yves Rocard, French physicist and academic (d. 1992)
- 1945Ricky Fenson, English bass player (The Rolling Stones, Steampacket and Georgie Fame and the Blue Flames)
- 1973Danny Tiatto, Australian footballer
- 1973Madhureeta Anand, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Jürgen Melzer, Austrian tennis player
- 1987Novak Djokovic, Serbian tennis player
- 1990Mikk Reintam, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 853A Byzantine fleet sacks and destroys undefended Damietta in Egypt.
- 1246Henry Raspe is elected anti-king of the Kingdom of Germany, in opposition to Conrad IV.
- 1762Trevi Fountain in Rome is officially completed and inaugurated by Pope Clemens XIII.
- 1809On the second and last day of the Battle of Aspern-Essling (near Vienna, Austria), Napoleon I is repelled by an enemy army for the first time.
- 1816A mob in Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England, riots over high unemployment and rising grain costs; the rioting spreads to Ely the next day.
- 1826HMS Beagle departs on its first voyage.
- 1871The U.S. Army issues an order for abandonment of Fort Kearny in Nebraska.
- 1885Prior to burial in the Panthéon, the body of Victor Hugo was exposed under the Arc de Triomphe during the night.
- 1942Mexico enters World War II on the side of the Allies.
- 1945Operation Paperclip: United States Army Major Robert B. Staver recommends that the U.S. evacuate German scientists and engineers to help in the development of rocket technology.
View the complete list of historical events for May 22.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frederica von Stade, Eddie Kirkland, Fito Páez, Brandi Carlile, Priscilla Meirelles, Michelle Rodriguez, Tristin Mays, Lance Bass, Johnny Borrell, Bernie Brillstein.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 22, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One More Try by George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 28, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 15, 1916 – Harry James, American trumpet player, bandleader, and actor (d. 1983); February 16, 1974 – Mahershala Ali, American actor; October 23, 1999 – Joseph Andre Garcia, Filipino actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,220