Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1988 was a Sunday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,985 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 372 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Balboa - a Otterhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Balboa will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Balboa will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1867Romaine Fielding
- 1928Jackie Cain
- 1955Iva Davies
- 1956Natasha Shneider
- 1959Harry Standjofski
- 1973Donell Jones
- 1981Daniel Holdsworth
- 1982Erin McNaught
- 1992Chinami Tokunaga
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1762Henry Bathurst, 3rd Earl Bathurst, English politician, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs (d. 1834)
- 1811Henry Pelham-Clinton, 5th Duke of Newcastle, English politician, Secretary of State for War (d. 1864)
- 1871Harold Nelson, English illustrator and engraver (d. 1948)
- 1907Martha Angelici, French soprano and actress (d. 1973)
- 1927Peter Matthiessen, American journalist and author, co-founded The Paris Review (d. 2014)
- 1935Leonardo Del Vecchio, Italian businessman, founded Luxottica
- 1938Richard Benjamin, American actor and director
- 1973Donell Jones, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1980Steven Baker, Australian footballer
- 1987Arturo Vidal, Chilean footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 334 BCThe Macedonian army of Alexander the Great defeats Darius III of Persia in the Battle of the Granicus.
- 1809On the second and last day of the Battle of Aspern-Essling (near Vienna, Austria), Napoleon I is repelled by an enemy army for the first time.
- 1848Slavery is abolished in Martinique.
- 1961An earthquake rocks New South Wales.
- 1963Greek left-wing politician Grigoris Lambrakis, is shot and dies five days later.
- 1964The U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson announces the goals of his Great Society social reforms to bring an “end to poverty and racial injustice” in America.
- 1980Namco releases the highly influential arcade game Pac-Man.
- 1990North and South Yemen are unified to create the Republic of Yemen.
- 1992Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Slovenia join the United Nations.
- 2009The Credit CARD Act of 2009 was signed into U.S. law by the President, Barack Obama.
View the complete list of historical events for May 22.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Abbey Clancy, Tamara Taylor, Makenzie Vega, Emily West, David Cronenberg, Satoshi Matsuda, Joanna Wang, JM de Guzman, Leah Pinsent, William Macready.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 22, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One More Try by George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 28, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 1, 1997 – Asa Butterfield, English actor; April 9, 1917 – Brad Dexter, American actor and producer (d. 2002); May 16, 1946 – Robert Fripp, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (King Crimson, The League of Gentlemen, Giles, Giles and Fripp, and Fripp & Eno).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,211