Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of May 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 25, 2003 was a Sunday and it was the 145th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 333 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,146 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 174 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Richard Dimbleby
- 1929Beverly Sills
- 1933Sarah Marshall
- 1939Dixie Carter
- 1944Frank Oz
- 1964Ray Stevenson
- 1969Anne Heche
- 1970Lindsay Greenbush
- 1970Sidney Greenbush
- 1973Daz Dillinger
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 25.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 25.
- 1903Binnie Barnes, English-American actress and singer (d. 1998)
- 1926David Wynne, English sculptor and painter (d. 2014)
- 1932Roger Bowen, American actor and author (d. 1996)
- 1969Glen Drover, Canadian guitarist and songwriter (Megadeth, Eidolon, and King Diamond)
- 1970Jamie Kennedy, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Marco Cappato, Italian politician
- 1976Miguel Zepeda, Mexican footballer
- 1979Caroline Ouellette, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1986Neon Hitch, English singer-songwriter
- 1988Elle Fowler, American blogger
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 567 BCServius Tullius, the king of Rome, celebrates a triumph for his victory over the Etruscans.
- 240 BCFirst recorded perihelion passage of Halley’s Comet.
- 1895The Republic of Formosa is formed, with Tang Ching-sung as its president.
- 1946The parliament of Transjordan makes Abdullah I of Jordan their Emir.
- 1953The first public television station in the United States officially begins broadcasting as KUHT from the campus of the University of Houston.
- 1985Bangladesh is hit by a tropical cyclone and storm surge, which kills approximately 10,000 people.
- 2001Erik Weihenmayer, 32 years old, of Boulder, Colorado, becomes the first blind person to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
- 2011Oprah Winfrey airs her last show, ending her twenty-five-year run of The Oprah Winfrey Show.
- 2012The Dragon became the first commercial spacecraft to successfully rendezvous with the International Space Station.
- 2013Suspected Maoist rebels kill at least 28 people and injure 32 others in an attack on a convoy of Indian National Congress politicians in Chhattisgarh, India.
View the complete list of historical events for May 25.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 25 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carlo Aquino, Robert Forster, Kasey Rogers, Ty Burrell, Matt Damon, Mahée Paiement, Armand Lohikoski, Mary McCormack, Ernst Pittschau, Martin Atkins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 25 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 25, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 21 Questions by 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 31, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 24, 1982 – Anna Paquin, Canadian-New Zealand actress, singer, and producer; November 27, 1973 – Samantha Harris, American model and television host; April 2, 1988 – Francesca Catalano, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,040