Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of October 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 23, 1927 was a Sunday and it was the 296th day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 151 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,722 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,108 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Frank Sutton
- 1940Ellie Greenwich
- 1951Charly García
- 1958Rose Nabinger
- 1959Sam Raimi
- 1976Ryan Reynolds
- 1983Goldie Harvey
- 1983Josh Strickland
- 1984Izabel Goulart
- 1986Jessica Stroup
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 23.
- 1713Pieter Burman the Younger, Dutch philologist, poet, and educator (d. 1778)
- 1910Hayden Rorke, American actor (d. 1987)
- 1922Coleen Gray, American actress (d. 2015)
- 1936Philip Kaufman, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1940Ellie Greenwich, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Raindrops) (d. 2009)
- 1944Mike Harding, English singer-songwriter and comedian
- 1957Paul Kagame, Rwandan soldier and politician, 6th President of Rwanda
- 1978Archie Thompson, New Zealand-Australian footballer
- 1982Valentin Badea, Romanian footballer
- 1984Meghan McCain, American journalist and author
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 425Valentinian III is elevated as Roman emperor at the age of six.
- 1086At the Battle of Sagrajas, the army of Yusuf ibn Tashfin defeats the forces of Castilian King Alfonso VI.
- 1707The first Parliament of Great Britain meets.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Westport: Union forces under General Samuel R. Curtis defeat Confederate troops led by General Sterling Price at Westport, near Kansas City.
- 1929Great Depression: After a steady decline in stock market prices since a peak in September, the New York Stock Exchange begins to show signs of panic.
- 1942World War II: Second Battle of El Alamein: At El Alamein in northern Egypt, the British Eighth Army under Field Marshal Montgomery begins a critical offensive to expel the Axis armies from Egypt.
- 1958The Smurfs, a fictional race of blue dwarves, later popularized in a Hanna-Barbera animated cartoon series, appear for the first time in the story La flute à six schtroumpfs, a Johan and Peewit adventure by Peyo, which is serialized in the weekly Spirou magazine.
- 1989Bankruptcy of Wärtsilä Marine; the biggest bankruptcy in the Nordic countries until then.
- 1998Israeli–Palestinian conflict: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian Chairman Yasser Arafat reach a “land for peace” agreement.
- 2012After 38 years, the world’s first teletext service (BBC’s Ceefax) ceases broadcast due to Northern Ireland completing the digital switchover.
View the complete list of historical events for October 23.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 23 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobby Jameson, Jan Leyers, Mark Moore, Donna Lewis, Bugoy Cariño, Emma Thompson, Ronnie Lane, Apollo Papathanasio, Ryuichi Ogata, Cayden Boyd.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 23 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 23, 1927.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1973 – Jason Behr, American actor; July 6, 1945 – Burt Ward, American actor and producer; December 22, 1971 – Pat Mastroianni, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915