Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 1956 was a Saturday and it was the 280th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,208 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 752 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Teala Loring
- 1935Charito Solis
- 1940Ellen Travolta
- 1963Elisabeth Shue
- 1964Matthew Sweet
- 1971Lola Dueñas
- 1974Jeremy Sisto
- 1979Lex Shrapnel
- 1988Maki Horikita
- 1991Roshon Fegan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1820James Caulfeild, 3rd Earl of Charlemont, Irish politician, Lord Lieutenant of Armagh (d. 1892)
- 1846George Westinghouse, American engineer and businessman, founded the Westinghouse Air Brake Company (d. 1914)
- 1886Edwin Fischer, Swiss pianist and conductor (d. 1960)
- 1906Taffy O'Callaghan, Welsh footballer and coach (d. 1946)
- 1930Hafez al-Assad, Syrian general and politician, 20th President of Syria (d. 2000)
- 1959Brian Higgins, American politician
- 1966Niall Quinn, Irish footballer and manager
- 1970Amy Jo Johnson, American actress, singer, and gymnast
- 1980Abdoulaye Méïté, French footballer
- 1987Joe Lewis, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 23Rebels kill and decapitate the Xin dynasty emperor Wang Mang two days after the capital Chang'an is sacked during a peasant rebellion.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: General Sir Henry Clinton leads British forces in the capture of Continental Army Hudson River defenses in the Battle of Forts Clinton and Montgomery.
- 1876The American Library Association was founded.
- 1884The Naval War College of the United States Navy is founded in Newport, Rhode Island.
- 1889American inventor Thomas Edison shows his first motion picture.
- 1898Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, the largest American music fraternity, is founded at the New England Conservatory of Music by Ossian Everett Mills.
- 1908Austria-Hungary annexes Bosnia-Herzegovina, sparking a crisis.
- 1945Baseball: Billy Sianis and his pet billy goat are ejected from Wrigley Field during Game 4 of the 1945 World Series.
- 1976Massacre of students gathering at Thammasat University in Bangkok, Thailand, to protest the return of ex-dictator Thanom, by a coalition of right-wing paramilitary and government forces, triggering the return of the military to government.
- 1999Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women is adopted.
View the complete list of historical events for October 6.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shaznay Lewis, Mireille Hartuch, Stuart Townsend, Gary Talley, Carly Rae Jepsen, Vic Morrow, Aidan Turner, Amy Leach, James Patterson, Marv Johnson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 6, 1956.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 2, 1943 – George Layton, English actor, director, and screenwriter; February 10, 1937 – Roberta Flack, American singer-songwriter and pianist; July 3, 1935 – Cheo Feliciano, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter (Fania All-Stars) (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,037