Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of September 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 30, 2008 was a Tuesday and it was the 274th day of the year 2008. It was the 40th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
Today is your birthday. Happy birthday! You are now 14 years old today. There have been 5,113 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,704 days or 4.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 8, 2040.
If a dog named Freddie - a Skye Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 72 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Freddie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Freddie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Orestis Makris
- 1933Barbara Knox
- 1952Al Leong
- 1958Marty Stuart
- 1964Trey Anastasio
- 1978Stark Sands
- 1982Kieran Culkin
- 1982Li Xiaolu
- 1987Denise Laurel
View the complete list of September 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 30.
- 1905Nevill Francis Mott, English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1996)
- 1935Johnny Mathis, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1937Jurek Becker, Polish-German author (d. 1997)
- 1943Marilyn McCoo, American singer and actress (The 5th Dimension)
- 1944Diane Dufresne, Canadian singer and painter
- 1962Prosenjit Chatterjee, Indian actor, director, and producer
- 1974Tom Greatrex, English politician
- 1975Marion Cotillard, French-American actress and singer
- 1986Martin Guptill, New Zealand cricketer
- 1986Quinn Johnson, American football player
View the complete list of September 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Paul’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 489Battle of Verona: The Ostrogoths under king Theoderic the Great defeat the forces of Odoacer for the second time at Verona (Northern Italy).
- 1813Battle of Bárbula: Simón Bolívar defeats Santiago Bobadilla.
- 1945The Bourne End rail crash, in Hertfordshire, England, kills 43
- 1947The World Series, featuring the New York Yankees and the Brooklyn Dodgers, is televised for the first time.
- 1962James Meredith enters the University of Mississippi, defying segregation.
- 1966The British protectorate of Bechuanaland declares its independence, and becomes the Republic of Botswana. Seretse Khama takes office as the first President.
- 1982Cyanide-laced Tylenol kills six people in the Chicago area. Seven are killed in all.
- 1988Al Holbert was fatally injured when his privately owned propeller driven Piper PA-60 aircraft crashed shortly after takeoff near Columbus, Ohio when a clamshell door was not closed.
- 1999Japan’s second-worst nuclear accident at a uranium reprocessing facility in Tōkai-mura, northeast of Tokyo.
- 2004The first images of a live giant squid in its natural habitat are taken 600 miles south of Tokyo.
View the complete list of September 30 historical events.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 30, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michelle Gayle, Clayne Crawford, Robert Torti, Amanda Peet, Kim Kardashian, Sarbel, Toshiya, Michael Kiske, Gena Lee Nolin, Jon Stone.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 30 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 30, 2008.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th September 2008 is Aster for memory.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Whatever You Like by T.I. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 4, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1625. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 30th September 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 30, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 274th day of 2008
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 40th Tuesday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 0 day
- Current age: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 5,113 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,704 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 173
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 8, 2040
- Age in dog years: 72 dog years old using a Skye Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: Whatever You Like by T.I. (October 4, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.IX.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 21, 1986 – Diane Guerrero, American actress and model; May 12, 1928 – Burt Bacharach, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer; May 5, 1973 – Casino Versus Japan, American composer and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,981