The zodiac sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 1st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 249 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1076Mstislav I of Kiev (d. 1132). Life path number 3
- 1134Geoffrey, Count of Nantes (d. 1158). Life path number 7
- 1300Thomas of Brotherton, 1st Earl of Norfolk, English politician, Lord Marshal of England (d. 1338). Life path number 11
- 1455Anne of Savoy (d. 1480). Life path number 4
- 1480Tiedemann Giese, Polish bishop (d. 1550). Life path number 11
- 1503Wilhelm von Grumbach, German knight (d. 1567). Life path number 7
- 1563Robert Cecil, 1st Earl of Salisbury, English politician, Secretary of State for England (d. 1612). Life path number 4
- 1633Geminiano Montanari, Italian astronomer and academic (d. 1687). Life path number 11
- 1637Jacques Marquette, French missionary and explorer (d. 1675). Life path number 6
- 1653Georg Muffat, French organist and composer (d. 1704). Life path number 4
- 1675Francesco Scipione, marchese di Maffei, Italian archaeologist and playwright (d. 1755). Life path number 8
- 1754Ferdinand, Duke of Breisgau (d. 1806). Life path number 6
- 1762Edmund Ignatius Rice, Irish priest and missionary, founded the Irish Christian Brothers (d. 1844). Life path number 5
- 1770Friedrich Laun, German author (d. 1849). Life path number 4
- 1790Ferdinand Raimund, Austrian actor and playwright (d. 1836). Life path number 6
- 1796Nicolas Léonard Sadi Carnot, French physicist and engineer (d. 1832). Life path number 3
- 1800Edward Deas Thomson, Australian educator and politician, Chief Secretary of New South Wales (d. 1879). Life path number 7
- 1801Brigham Young, American religious leader, 2nd President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (d. 1877). Life path number 8
- 1804Mikhail Glinka, Russian composer (d. 1857). Life path number 11
- 1815Otto of Greece (d. 1862). Life path number 4