The zodiac sign of a person born on March 5 is Pisces ♓.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 5th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 236 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1133Henry II of England (d. 1189). Life path number 7
- 1324David II of Scotland (d. 1371). Life path number 9
- 1326Louis I of Hungary (d. 1382). Life path number 11
- 1512Gerardus Mercator, Flemish mathematician, cartographer, and philosopher (d. 1594). Life path number 8
- 1563John Coke, English politician (d. 1644). Life path number 5
- 1575William Oughtred, English minister and mathematician (d. 1660). Life path number 8
- 1585John George I, Elector of Saxony (d. 1656). Life path number 9
- 1585Frederick I, Landgrave of Hesse-Homburg (d. 1638). Life path number 9
- 1658Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac, French explorer and politician, 3rd Colonial Governor of Louisiana (d. 1730). Life path number 1
- 1693Johann Jakob Wettstein, Swiss theologian and scholar (d. 1754). Life path number 9
- 1696Giovanni Battista Tiepolo, Italian painter (d. 1770). Life path number 3
- 1703Vasily Trediakovsky, Russian poet and playwright (d. 1768). Life path number 1
- 1713Edward Cornwallis, English general and politician, Governor of Gibraltar (d. 1776). Life path number 11
- 1713Frederick Cornwallis, English archbishop (d. 1783). Life path number 11
- 1723Princess Mary of Great Britain (d. 1773). Life path number 3
- 1739Benjamin Ruggles Woodbridge, American colonel and physician (d. 1819). Life path number 1
- 1748Jonas Carlsson Dryander, Swedish botanist and biologist (d. 1810). Life path number 1
- 1748William Shield, English violinist and composer (d. 1829). Life path number 1
- 1750Jean-Baptiste Gaspard d'Ansse de Villoison, French scholar and academic (d. 1805). Life path number 3
- 1751Jan Křtitel Kuchař, Czech organist, composer, and educator (d. 1829). Life path number 4