The zodiac sign of a person born on March 4 is Pisces ♓.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on March 4th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 641 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 895Liu Zhiyuan, Chinese emperor (d. 948). Life path number 11
- 1188Blanche of Castile (d. 1252). Life path number 7
- 1394Henry the Navigator, Portuguese son of John I of Portugal (d. 1460). Life path number 6
- 1484George, Margrave of Brandenburg-Ansbach (d. 1543). Life path number 6
- 1492Francesco de Layolle, Italian organist and composer (d. 1540). Life path number 5
- 1602Kanō Tan'yū, Japanese painter (d. 1674). Life path number 7
- 1651John Somers, 1st Baron Somers, English lawyer, jurist, and politician, Lord High Chancellor of Great Britain (d. 1716). Life path number 11
- 1655Fra Galgario, Italian painter (d. 1743). Life path number 6
- 1665Philip Christoph von Königsmarck, Swedish soldier (d. 1694). Life path number 7
- 1678Antonio Vivaldi, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1741). Life path number 11
- 1702Jack Sheppard, English criminal (d. 1724). Life path number 8
- 1706Lauritz de Thurah, Danish architect, designed the Hermitage Hunting Lodge and Gammel Holtegård (d. 1759). Life path number 3
- 1715James Waldegrave, 2nd Earl Waldegrave, English historian and politician (d. 1763). Life path number 3
- 1719George Pigot, 1st Baron Pigot, English politician (d. 1777). Life path number 7
- 1729Anne d'Arpajon, French wife of Philippe de Noailles (d. 1794). Life path number 8
- 1745Charles Dibdin, English actor, playwright, and composer (d. 1814). Life path number 6
- 1745Casimir Pulaski, Polish-American general (d. 1779). Life path number 6
- 1756Henry Raeburn, Scottish painter and educator (d. 1823). Life path number 8
- 1770Joseph Jacotot, French philosopher and academic (d. 1840). Life path number 4
- 1778Robert Emmet, Irish commander (d. 1803). Life path number 3
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!