The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. April 13 is the 103rd day of 2018 and there are 262 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 15th Friday this year.
Famous Apr 13 birthday celebrants include Allison Weiss, Charles Burnett, Ron Perlman, Courtney Peldon, Stanley Tanger, Howard Keel, Paul Sorvino, Christopher Strauli.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 13th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 285 persons. Showing 31 - 60.
- 1852Frank Winfield Woolworth, American businessman, founded the F.W. Woolworth Company (d. 1919). Life path number 6
- 1860James Ensor, Belgian painter (d. 1949). Life path number 5
- 1866Butch Cassidy, American criminal (d. 1908). Life path number 11
- 1872John Cameron, Scottish footballer and manager (d. 1935). Life path number 8
- 1872Alexander Roda Roda, Austrian-Croatian journalist and author (d. 1945). Life path number 8
- 1873John W. Davis, American lawyer and politician, 14th United States Solicitor General (d. 1955). Life path number 9
- 1875Ray Lyman Wilbur, American physician, academic, and politician, 31st United States Secretary of the Interior (d. 1949). Life path number 11
- 1879Edward Bruce, American lawyer and painter (d. 1943). Life path number 6
- 1880Charles Christie, Canadian-American businessman, co-founded the Christie Film Company (d. 1955). Life path number 7
- 1885Vean Gregg, American baseball player (d. 1964). Life path number 3
- 1885Juhan Kukk, Estonian politician, Head of State of Estonia (d. 1942). Life path number 3
- 1885György Lukács, Hungarian philosopher and critic (d. 1971). Life path number 3
- 1887Gordon S. Fahrni, Canadian physician and golfer (d. 1995). Life path number 5
- 1887Peter Ratican, American soccer player (d. 1922). Life path number 5
- 1889Herbert Yardley, American cryptologist and author (d. 1958). Life path number 7
- 1890Frank Murphy, American jurist and politician, 56th United States Attorney General (d. 1949). Life path number 8
- 1890Dadasaheb Torne, Indian director and producer (d. 1960). Life path number 8
- 1891Maurice Buckley, Australian sergeant, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1921). Life path number 9
- 1891Nella Larsen, American nurse, librarian, and author (d. 1964). Life path number 9
- 1891Robert Scholl, German accountant and politician (d. 1973). Life path number 9
- 1892Sir Arthur Harris, 1st Baronet, English air marshal (d. 1984). Life path number 1
- 1892Robert Watson-Watt, Scottish engineer, invented the Radar (d. 1973). Life path number 1
- 1894Arthur Fadden, Australian accountant and politician, 13th Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1973). Life path number 3
- 1894Joie Ray, American runner (d. 1978). Life path number 3
- 1897Werner Voss, German lieutenant and pilot (d. 1917). Life path number 6
- 1899Alfred Mosher Butts, American architect and game designer, created Scrabble (d. 1993). Life path number 8
- 1899Harold Osborn, American high jumper and decathlete (d. 1975). Life path number 8
- 1900Pierre Molinier, French painter and photographer (d. 1976). Life path number 9
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)