The zodiac sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 3rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 230 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 106 BCCicero, Roman politician and philosopher (d. 43 BC)
- 169Lü Bu, Chinese general and warlord (d. 199). Life path number 11
- 1196Emperor Tsuchimikado of Japan (d. 1231). Life path number 3
- 1698Metastasio, Italian poet and opera librettist (d. 1782). Life path number 1
- 1710Richard Gridley, American soldier and engineer (d. 1796). Life path number 4
- 1719Francisco José Freire, Portuguese historian (d. 1773). Life path number 4
- 1722Fredrik Hasselqvist, Swedish biologist and explorer (d. 1752). Life path number 7
- 1760Veerapandiya Kattabomman, Indian politician (d. 1799). Life path number 9
- 1775Francis Caulfeild, 2nd Earl of Charlemont (d. 1863). Life path number 6
- 1777Elisa Bonaparte, French sister of Napoleon (d. 1820). Life path number 8
- 1778Antoni Melchior Fijałkowski, Polish archbishop (d. 1861). Life path number 9
- 1793Lucretia Mott, American activist (d. 1880). Life path number 6
- 1802Charles Pelham Villiers, English lawyer and politician (d. 1898). Life path number 6
- 1803Douglas William Jerrold, English journalist and playwright (d. 1857). Life path number 7
- 1806Henriette Sontag, German soprano (d. 1854). Life path number 1
- 1810Antoine Thomson d'Abbadie, French geographer, ethnologist, linguist, and astronomer (d. 1897). Life path number 5
- 1816Samuel C. Pomeroy, American businessman and politician (d. 1891). Life path number 11
- 1819Charles Piazzi Smyth, Italian-Scottish astronomer and academic (d. 1900). Life path number 5
- 1821Karel Dežman, Slovenian archaeologist, botanist, and politician, Mayor of Ljubljana (d. 1889). Life path number 7
- 1831Savitribai Phule, Indian educator and activist (d. 1897). Life path number 8