The zodiac sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 24th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 247 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 15 BCGermanicus, Roman general (d. 19)
- 1494Pontormo, Italian painter (d. 1557). Life path number 2
- 1522John Jewel, English bishop (d. 1571). Life path number 3
- 1544William Gilbert, English physician, physicist, and astronomer (d. 1603). Life path number 7
- 1616John Maitland, 1st Duke of Lauderdale, Scottish politician, Secretary of State, Scotland (d. 1682). Life path number 7
- 1671Gian Gastone de' Medici, Grand Duke of Tuscany (d. 1737). Life path number 8
- 1686Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit, Polish-German physicist and engineer, developed the Fahrenheit scale (d. 1736). Life path number 5
- 1689Daniel Finch, 8th Earl of Winchilsea, English politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 1769). Life path number 8
- 1743Jean-Paul Marat, Swiss-French physician, journalist, and politician (d. 1793). Life path number 8
- 1794William Whewell, English priest and philosopher (d. 1866). Life path number 5
- 1803Alexander von Nordmann, Finnish biologist and paleontologist (d. 1866). Life path number 5
- 1810Charles Clark, American general and politician, 24th Governor of Mississippi (d. 1877). Life path number 3
- 1810Abraham Geiger, German rabbi and scholar (d. 1874). Life path number 3
- 1816Major John Buckley VC, English recipient of the Victoria Cross (d. 1876). Life path number 9
- 1816Emanuel Leutze, German-American painter (d. 1868). Life path number 9
- 1819Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom (d. 1901). Life path number 3
- 1830Alexei Savrasov, Russian painter and academic (d. 1897). Life path number 5
- 1836Joseph Rowntree, English businessman and philanthropist (d. 1925). Life path number 2
- 1854John Riley Banister, American police officer (d. 1918). Life path number 2
- 1855Arthur Wing Pinero, English actor, director, and playwright (d. 1934). Life path number 3
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!