The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. November 27 is the 331st day of 2021 and there are 34 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 48th Saturday this year.
Famous Nov 27 birthday celebrants include David Rakoff, Barbara Anderson, Myles Kennedy, Josh Dubovie, Michael Vartan, Fisher Stevens, Samantha Bond, Andy Merrill.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 27th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 212 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 111Antinous, Greek favourite of Hadrian (d. 130). Life path number 5
- 1127Emperor Xiaozong of Song (d. 1194). Life path number 4
- 1576Shimazu Tadatsune, Japanese daimyo (d. 1638). Life path number 3
- 1582Pierre Dupuy, French historian and scholar (d. 1651). Life path number 9
- 1630Sigismund Francis, Archduke of Austria (d. 1665). Life path number 3
- 1635Françoise d'Aubigné, Marquise de Maintenon, French wife of Louis XIV of France (d. 1719). Life path number 8
- 1701Anders Celsius, Swedish astronomer, physicist, and mathematician (d. 1744). Life path number 11
- 1710Robert Lowth, English bishop (d. 1787). Life path number 11
- 1746Robert R. Livingston, American lawyer and politician, 1st United States Secretary for Foreign Affairs (d. 1813). Life path number 11
- 1746Increase Sumner, American lawyer, jurist, and politician, 5th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1799). Life path number 11
- 1754Georg Forster, German-Polish ethnologist and journalist (d. 1794). Life path number 1
- 1759Franz Krommer, Czech violinist and composer (d. 1831). Life path number 6
- 1779Aimé, duc de Clermont-Tonnerre, French general and politician, French Minister of Defence (d. 1865). Life path number 8
- 1804Julius Benedict, German-English conductor and composer (d. 1885). Life path number 6
- 1809Fanny Kemble, English actress, playwright, and poet (d. 1893). Life path number 11
- 1814Charles-François-Frédéric, marquis de Montholon-Sémonville, French diplomat, French ambassador to the United States (d. 1886). Life path number 7
- 1833Princess Mary Adelaide of Cambridge (d. 1897). Life path number 8
- 1843Elizabeth Stride, Swedish-English victim of Jack the Ripper (d. 1888). Life path number 9
- 1843Cornelius Vanderbilt II, American businessman (d. 1899). Life path number 9
- 1853Frank Dicksee, English painter and illustrator (d. 1928). Life path number 1
- 1857Charles Scott Sherrington, English physiologist, bacteriologist, and pathologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1952). Life path number 5
- 1859William Bliss Baker, American painter (d. 1886). Life path number 7
- 1865Janez Evangelist Krek, Slovene priest, journalist, and politician (d. 1917). Life path number 22
- 1867Charles Koechlin, French composer and educator (d. 1950). Life path number 6
- 1870Juho Kusti Paasikivi, Finnish academic and politician, 7th President of Finland (d. 1956). Life path number 9
- 1871Giovanni Giorgi, Italian physicist and engineer (d. 1950). Life path number 1
- 1874Charles A. Beard, American historian, author, and educator, co-founded The New School (d. 1948). Life path number 22
- 1874František Erben, Czech-Bohemian gymnast (d. 1942). Life path number 22
- 1874Chaim Weizmann, Belarusian-Israeli chemist and politician, 1st President of Israel (d. 1952). Life path number 22
- 1875Julius Lenhart, Austrian gymnast (d. 1962). Life path number 5
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!