The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on May 10th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 191 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 213Claudius Gothicus, Roman emperor (d. 270). Life path number 3
- 1002Al-Khatib al-Baghdadi, Iraqi historian and scholar (d. 1071). Life path number 9
- 1265Emperor Fushimi of Japan (d. 1317). Life path number 11
- 1604Jean Mairet, French author and playwright (d. 1686). Life path number 8
- 1640Philippe I, Duke of Orléans (d. 1701). Life path number 8
- 1697Jean-Marie Leclair, French violinist and composer (d. 1764). Life path number 11
- 1714Sophie Charlotte Ackermann, German actress (d. 1792). Life path number 1
- 1727Anne-Robert-Jacques Turgot, Baron de Laune, French economist and politician, French Controller-General of Finances (d. 1781). Life path number 5
- 1755Robert Gray, American captain and explorer (d. 1806). Life path number 6
- 1756Singu Min, Burmese king (d. 1782). Life path number 7
- 1760Johann Peter Hebel, German author and poet (d. 1826). Life path number 11
- 1760Claude Joseph Rouget de Lisle, French captain, engineer, and composer (d. 1836). Life path number 11
- 1770Louis-Nicolas Davout, French general and politician, French Minister of War (d. 1823). Life path number 3
- 1775Antoine Charles Louis de Lasalle, French general (d. 1809). Life path number 8
- 1788Augustin-Jean Fresnel, French physicist and engineer (d. 1827). Life path number 3
- 1788Catherine Pavlovna of Russia (d. 1819). Life path number 3
- 1810E. Cobham Brewer, English lexicographer and author (d. 1897). Life path number 7
- 1812William Henry Barlow, English engineer (d. 1902). Life path number 9
- 1813Montgomery Blair, American lieutenant and politician, 20th United States Postmaster General (d. 1883). Life path number 1
- 1838John Wilkes Booth, American actor, assassin of Abraham Lincoln (d. 1865). Life path number 8
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!