The zodiac sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 12th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 235 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1008Emperor Go-Ichijō of Japan (d. 1036). Life path number 4
- 1350Dmitry Donskoy, Russian son of Ivan II of Moscow (d. 1389). Life path number 4
- 1490Bernardo Pisano, Italian singer-songwriter and priest (d. 1548). Life path number 9
- 1537Edward VI of England (d. 1553). Life path number 11
- 1558Maximilian III, Archduke of Austria (d. 1618). Life path number 5
- 1576Thomas Dudley, English-American soldier and politician, 3rd Governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony (d. 1653). Life path number 5
- 1602William Chillingworth, English scholar and theologian (d. 1644). Life path number 4
- 1687Sylvius Leopold Weiss, German lute player and composer (d. 1750). Life path number 8
- 1710Jonathan Trumbull, American colonel and politician, 16th Governor of Connecticut (d. 1785). Life path number 4
- 1725Étienne Louis Geoffroy, French pharmacist and entomologist (d. 1810). Life path number 1
- 1792Christian Gmelin, German chemist and pharmacist (d. 1860). Life path number 5
- 1798Pedro I of Brazil (d. 1834). Life path number 11
- 1801Friedrich Frey-Herosé, Swiss lawyer and politician, 5th President of the Swiss Confederation (d. 1873). Life path number 5
- 1815William J. Hardee, American general (d. 1873). Life path number 1
- 1840Helena Modjeska, Polish-American actress (d. 1909). Life path number 8
- 1855Arthur Nikisch, Hungarian conductor and academic (d. 1922). Life path number 5
- 1860Elmer Ambrose Sperry, American engineer and businessman, co-invented the gyrocompass (d. 1930). Life path number 1
- 1865Arthur Harden, English biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1940). Life path number 6
- 1866Ramsay MacDonald, Scottish journalist and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1937). Life path number 7
- 1868August Horch, German engineer and businessman, founded Audi (d. 1951). Life path number 9
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!