The zodiac sign of a person born on October 2 is Libra ♎.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 2nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 226 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1452Richard III of England (d. 1485). Life path number 6
- 1470Isabella of Aragon, Duchess of Milan (d. 1524). Life path number 6
- 1538Charles Borromeo, Italian cardinal and saint (d. 1584). Life path number 11
- 1644François-Timoléon de Choisy, French historian and author (d. 1724). Life path number 9
- 1704František Tůma, Czech organist and composer (d. 1774). Life path number 6
- 1718Elizabeth Montagu, English author and critic (d. 1800). Life path number 11
- 1722Leopold Widhalm, Austrian instrument maker (d. 1776). Life path number 6
- 1727Ignaz Schiffermüller, Austrian entomologist and academic (d. 1806). Life path number 11
- 1768William Beresford, 1st Viscount Beresford, English general and politician (d. 1854). Life path number 7
- 1798Charles Albert of Sardinia (d. 1849). Life path number 1
- 1800Nat Turner, American slave (d. 1831). Life path number 3
- 1824Henry C. Lord, American businessman (d. 1884). Life path number 9
- 1828Charles Floquet, French lawyer and politician, 55th Prime Minister of France (d. 1896). Life path number 4
- 1832Edward Burnett Tylor, English anthropologist and academic (d. 1917). Life path number 8
- 1833William Corby, American priest and academic (d. 1897). Life path number 9
- 1847Paul von Hindenburg, Polish-German field marshal and politician, 2nd President of Germany (d. 1934). Life path number 5
- 1851Ferdinand Foch, French field marshal and theorist (d. 1929). Life path number 9
- 1852William Ramsay, Scottish-English chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1916). Life path number 1
- 1854Patrick Geddes, Scottish biologist, sociologist, geographer, and philanthropist (d. 1932). Life path number 3
- 1869Mahatma Gandhi, Indian activist and philosopher (d. 1948). Life path number 9