The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. October 1 is the 275th day of 2020 and there are 91 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 40th Thursday this year.
Famous Oct 1 birthday celebrants include James Whitmore, Esai Morales, Jurnee Smollett, Randy Quaid, Grady Chapman, Brie Larson, Danielle Bisutti, Ted King.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 1st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 283 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 208Alexander Severus, Roman emperor (d. 235). Life path number 3
- 1207Henry III of England (d. 1272). Life path number 3
- 1507Giacomo Barozzi da Vignola, Italian architect, designed the Church of the Gesù (d. 1573). Life path number 6
- 1540Johann Jakob Grynaeus, Swiss pastor and theologian (d. 1617). Life path number 3
- 1620Nicolaes Pieterszoon Berchem, Dutch painter (d. 1683). Life path number 11
- 1671Luigi Guido Grandi, Italian monk, mathematician, and engineer (d. 1742). Life path number 8
- 1685Charles VI, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1740). Life path number 4
- 1691Arthur Onslow, English lawyer and politician, Speaker of the House of Commons (d. 1768). Life path number 1
- 1712William Shippen, American physician and politician (d. 1801). Life path number 4
- 1724Giovanni Battista Cirri, Italian cellist and composer (d. 1808). Life path number 7
- 1729Anton Cajetan Adlgasser, German organist and composer (d. 1777). Life path number 3
- 1730Richard Stockton, American lawyer, jurist, and politician (d. 1781). Life path number 4
- 1760William Thomas Beckford, English author and politician (d. 1844). Life path number 7
- 1762Anton Bernolák, Slovak priest and linguist (d. 1813). Life path number 9
- 1771Pierre Baillot, French violinist and composer (d. 1842). Life path number 9
- 1791Sergey Aksakov, Russian soldier and author (d. 1859). Life path number 11
- 1808Mary Anna Custis Lee, American wife of Robert E. Lee (d. 1873). Life path number 1
- 1832Caroline Harrison, American educator, 24th First Lady of the United States (d. 1892). Life path number 7
- 1832Henry Clay Work, American composer and songwriter (d. 1884). Life path number 7
- 1835Ádám Politzer, Hungarian-Austrian physician and anatomist (d. 1920). Life path number 1
- 1842S. Subramania Iyer, Indian lawyer and jurist (d. 1924). Life path number 8
- 1842Charles Cros, French poet and author (d. 1888). Life path number 8
- 1846Nectarios of Aegina, Greek metropolitan and saint (d. 1920). Life path number 3
- 1847Annie Besant, English-Indian activist and author (d. 1933). Life path number 4
- 1865Paul Dukas, French composer, scholar, and critic (d. 1935). Life path number 4
- 1878Othmar Spann, Austrian economist, sociologist, and philosopher (d. 1950). Life path number 8
- 1881William Boeing, American engineer and businessman, founded the Boeing Company (d. 1956). Life path number 11
- 1885Louis Untermeyer, American anthologist, author, and critic (d. 1977). Life path number 6
- 1887Shizuichi Tanaka, Japanese general (d. 1945). Life path number 8
- 1888Charles Jordan, American magician (d. 1944). Life path number 9
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!